Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our 1st Snow in the Carolinas!

Chillin' out in Mommy and Daddy's Crib on The Big Snow Day!


YEA!! SNOW!! What's that funny stuff on the ground?











Well, Mommy finally had her wish and got snow today! We stayed home from school and watched the snow fall from the window all morning. We were waiting for Daddy to come home so we could take our pictures but needless to say, it was almost gone waiting for him, so we went out and took them with the last little bit left sitting in our bumbo!

3 comments:

kathunt said...

To CUTE!!!!!! I love the pink bunny! The house looks great.

Katie and Jason said...

Totally jealous of the snow and the extra day off from work! See you guys soon!

Katie

Mr. J. Spencer said...

You all got house...you may have emailed but I probably did not pay attention. She is beautiful little girl...I know you all are proud...who are things going? All is the same as usual in Camden. We got to be the best...you know how that is. Talk later.
Jeremy S.