Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness!




Lots of happenings in March! Liliana is crawling and has her 1st tooth! We have videos of the crawling which I hope to post soon and we haven't been able to get a picture of that tooth yet but we're working on it! With the snow kicking off the month of March...we continued with celebrating Papa Dent's 81st B-Day at their home in Lincolnton, GA. We had a great weekend and it was wonderful to be with family.
















MiMi drove up in her new ride and I had to check it out of course!














St. Patrick's Day was my 9 month Birthday (we can't believe it!) and I was all dressed up in my green! Mommy told me I had it going on that morning because I looked like a real Irish baby with the red hair and fair skin!
























My newest facial expression is wrinkling my nose...














Uncle Agan come up to visit on his spring break and helped sort out my clothes that were too small and get out the next round! He thought it would be funny if he put all my headbands on at one time!















I am also working on my sippie cup and finger food skills....

No comments: