Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jessica and I met at UGA while we were in grad school. As it turns out, after we graduated we worked together at Russell Middle School in Winder while we lived in Athens. So, we communted together for 3 years. We have stayed in touch and have been able to see each other off and on over the years even though we have lived miles apart. So, she was visiting her Aunt in SC and was able to drive over for the day to visit. We had a great time, even if it ended short due to Liliana getting sick. Here are some pics of her boys, Tyler and Brady. I haven't seen Tyler since he was about 6 months old and this is the first time I have met Brady and she met Liliana.

1 comment:

Missy's Moments said...

I love the pictures! They are priceless! Thanks for sharing!